COURSE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS, PAYMENT & REFUND POLICY
In order for you to gain entry into the LTi Certificate IV in TESOL Course, you need to have a sound level of ability in written and spoken English. One of the following examples of evidence of English proficiency must be provided prior to enrolment in the course:
•Evidence of having completed studies at a tertiary level in English
•A result from an endorsed test of English proficiency (with an IELTS score of 6.5 or equivalent)
If you are unable to provide evidence of English proficiency, you may be asked to complete an entry test and participate in a face to face interview.
It is required that all application forms, a copy of the above evidence, copy of ID Card and 1 passport size photo be submitted to the center. Enrollment on TOSS will be completed by the Administration.
|COURSE DETAILS & FEES|
|Upcoming Weekend Coursei
FIRST COME FIRST SERVE POLICY OBSERVED
26th September,2019 / 4th Mehr, 1398
6th September,2019 / 15th Shahrivar,1398
End of class delivery:
1st November, 2019 / 10th A ban,1398
Course days: Thursdays and Fridays
Time: Thursdays 3:00 pm. to 8.00 pm
Fridays 9:30 am to 3:00 pm
6 weekends attendance
Course fee : IRR 96,000,000
EASY PAYMENT METHOD AND FEE :IRR 106,000,000
Installment basis: Checks will be received for each installment on registration
50% of the fee upfront (transfer IRR 48,000,000)
25% of the fee (check)
25% of the fee (check)
PAYMENT AND REFUND POLICY
Our Payment and Refund Policy is as follows:
- All payments are to be made in Iranian Rials (IRR) directly to Atiyeh Shariati Saravi who is collecting payment on behalf of Language Training Institute (LTi).
- Ms Shariati will organise for payment to be provided to LTi in Australian Dollars (AUD) for student fees.
- There is no refund for any payment once it is made.
- A certificate will not be issued until all payments are made.
- If your personal situation should change you may request an extension or deferment of your course, but your payment schedule will continue as per the payment terms until the full course cost has been covered.
- If you withdraw from the Course, you are still obligated to pay your Course fees in full as per your payment schedule. If extenuating circumstances severely affect your ability to continue your studies, the remaining balance of your Course fees may be waived at the discretion of Ms Shariati and Language Training Institute (LTi)
POSSIBLE ADDITIONAL FEES
Your close of study date will be stated on your Confirmation of Enrolment letter or email. If you are unsure of your close of study date, please contact us. If for any reason an extension is required, you can apply for one by completing the Extension Application Form. Extensions will incur an additional fee which may range from $250 for 3 months up to the full course fee (depending on circumstances)*
DOCUMENT REISSUE FEE
A Document Reissue fee will apply in the event that a student requests the reissue of a Certificate, or Competency Transcript, or Statement of Attainment issued by LTi that they had previously received. The Reissue Fee is $99.
“ card no. : 5022 2910 4275 2715
Account no: 323-8000-10030201-1 “PASARGAD BANK”
Atiyeh Shariati Saravi